- Why have you selected this starting point?
I chose to start exploring the movement + light theme, as I have a strong interest in experimenting with light painting and how light can affect and enhance images.
- What are you planning to look at for primary/secondary research?
Take photographs / contextual research.
- Which artists/designers will you be looking at (you must select a minimum of 3 from the theme)
Wolfgang Tillmans, Uta Barth and Brad Carlile.
- What materials/techniques would you like to experiment with?
Double Exposure, Light Painting and 3D Photography.
- Which experiment(s) are you planning to make?
A collection of double exposed photographs that influence light painting into portraiture / self-portraiture, experimenting in the dark room with perhaps solarisation.